ImproWin® is Norwegian developed and patented. It prevents and makes the horses faster fresh by erosions (beginning sore mucous membranes in the stomach and intestines). A box holds for approx. 2 month usage. The product is approved without driving time.
ImproWin® 1 kg powder consists of;
Salts of organic acids, with calcium, sodium, potassium and iron as well as vitamin B vitamins.
Used for indication;
Gastrointestinal disorders, pastern dermatitis, weakness, poor shape, bad mood and appetite.
Result by using ImproWin® powder;
- Prevent formation of ulcer in the gastrointestinal mucosa.
- Horses with superficial wounds in the gastrointestinal mucosa appear to be faster fresh.
- Provides more stable gastrointestinal flora.
- Sore fetlocks/pastern dermatitis improves.
- Underweight horses come back to normal weight
- Increases oxygen transport.
- The horse seems to endure stress better, improves fitness and becomes more enduring.
- More vital and better appetite.
A scientific study has been published in ACTA Veterinaria Scandinavica;
ImproWin® in the treatment of gastric ulceration of the squamous mucosa in trotting racehorses.