ImproWin® – for good digestion and against sore fetlocks /pastern dermatitis (1.2kg)
ImproWin® is Norwegian developed and patented. It prevents and makes the horses faster fresh by erosions (beginning sore mucous membranes in the stomach and intestines). A box holds for approx. 2 month usage. The product is approved without driving time.
ImproWin® is a product developed in Norway and is patented. The product consists of salts of special organic acids that through extensive research has shown great effects in erosions (small wounds in mucous membranes of the stomach and intestines) and gastric ulcers. ImproWin® also has great indications against sore fetlocks/pastern dermatitis and to help underweight horses. The product contains no known substances with withdrawal / waiting periods. A box holds for approx. 2 month usage.
ImproWin® 1 kg powder consists of;
Salts of organic acids, with calcium, sodium, potassium and iron as well as vitamin B vitamins.
Used for indication;
Gastrointestinal disorders, pastern dermatitis, weakness, poor shape, bad mood and appetite.
Result by using ImproWin® powder;
- Stop formation of ulcers in the gastrointestinal mucosa.
- Horses with superficial wounds in the gastrointestinal mucosa appear to be faster fresh.
- Provides more stable gastrointestinal flora.
- Sore fetlocks/pastern dermatitis improves.
- Underweight horses come back to normal weight
- Increases oxygen transport.
- The horse seems to endure stress better, improves fitness and becomes more enduring.
- More vital and better appetite.
A scientific study has been published in ACTA Veterinaria Scandinavica;
ImproWin® in the treatment of gastric ulceration of the squamous mucosa in trotting racehorses.