ImproWin® pellets – for good digestion and against sore fetlocks/pastern dermatitis. (2kg)
ImproWin® pellets are Norwegian-developed and patented. Prevents and makes horses faster fresh by erosions (beginning sore mucous membranes in the stomach and intestines). A box holds for approx. 2 months. Product contains 50% barley because of the ability to mix it with other pellets and taste.
ImproWin® pellets are Norwegian-developed and patented.
A box lasts for approx. 2 months. Product contains 50% barley and 50% ImproWin powder.
The reason for having a pellet is practical use; mixing it with other pellets.
ImproWin® 2 kg pellets consist of;
Salts of organic acids, with calcium, sodium, potassium and iron as well as B vitamins and barley.
Used for indication;
Gastrointestinal disorders, scratches/pastern dermatitis, bad condition, poor shape, bad mood and bad appetite.
Results using ImproWin® pellets;
- Balance sensitive stomach and intestinal mucosa
- Horses with erosions in the gastrointestinal mucosa appear to be faster fresh.
- Normalizes gastrointestinal flora.
- Improves digestibility and utilization of nutrients
- Improves/prevents pastern dermatitis or sore fetlocks
- Horses in bad condition comes in good condition
- The horse can withstand stress better, exercise and recover better and become more enduring
- More vital and better appetite.