DogVitality stomach and intestine in tablet form;
– 70 tablets in a narrow box,
– 1 tablet per day per 15kg dog
– The tablets can be shared for smaller dogs. .
They are particularly good in emergency situations, as the dog usually does not have good appetite.
In an emergency situation, the dose is doubled.
Then it is advisable to give a tablet directly in the swallow to the dog.
The tablets also have the following characteristics:
– Balances sensitive gastrointestinal mucosa
– inhibits the growth of pathogenic bacteria
– Normalizes the stool
– Improves feed utilization
– Dogs in bad teams come up in a good normal team
– Good for the immune system