ImproWin® is a product developed in Norway and is patented. The product consists of salts of special organic acids that through extensive research has shown great effects and potential to prevent and treat erosions (small wounds in mucous membranes of the stomach and intestines) like gastric ulcers. ImproWin® also has great indications against sore fetlocks/pastern dermatitis and to help underweight horses. The product is approved as a feed supplement without any withdrawal period.
ImproWin® comes in three options; 1.2 kg(powder), 1.2 kg pellets og 2 kg pellets. The pellet options contains 50% of our patented powder and 50% barley. This makes it sometimes easier to mix with other pelleted feed.
ImproWin® has been developed in collaboration with leading veterinarians and animal nutritional experts. A scientific study has been performed at the Norwegian School of Veterinary Science in collaboration with Rikstotoklinikken Bjerke Animal Hospital and was published in ACTA Veterinaria Scandinavica; ImproWin® in the treatment of gastric ulceration of the squamous mucosa in trotting racehorses.
The effects of ImproWin®;
- Helps prevent the occurrence of erosions in the gastrointestinal mucous membranes.
- Horses with shallow wounds in the gastrointestinal mucous membranes seems to have a shortened reconvalescence.
- Provides a more stable/balanced gastroinstestinal microflora.
- Normalizes feces.
- Good for soar fetlocks/pastern dermatitis.
- Horses in “bad shape” gets into better shape.
- The horse tends to handle stress better, improves its motivation to train which improves its stamina.
- More vitality and improved appetite.